Monday, July 2, 2007

Dive In 2007 is here!

Hello everyone!

We had a great DIVE IN 2006 last year from 31August - 2September. 195 participants enjoyed 3 days of non-stop fun, exploring, discovering and engaging that culminated in a wild trip to Genting Highlands Theme Park!

And now, I am pleased to announced that DIVE IN 2007 is here!

After months of planning, we've more or less concretised our plans for this superb student camp. And while I can't reveal what the plans are (for fear of my being hunted down by our planning committee), what I can tell you is that is going to be even better than last year!

We are going to Discover things about ourselves we never knew, be Intrigued by quesitions we've always wanted to ask - but never did. Find out the things we are most Vulnerable to, and Engage in a truth that will blow our minds away!

Curious yet? Watch this space for more info!

3 comments:

Thelma said...

i'm likin the nice bling ya got goin here! snap shots and clickcomments! *cough cough* =)

carol said...

hi!! yeah, a really great blogger/blog-maintenance person recommended it to me!! ;) *cough cough wheeze* =P

Unknown said...

Ok... I wrote a comment

he he he he